
On November 7th, just two days ago my grandmother, "Nannie", celebrated her 74th birthday. She had a big day spent with my Pap-Paw in Missouri. They took a special trip just for her birthday. That very same night, she passed away in her sleep. 74 years to the day of her birth, my Nannie was standing before the Lord. Very unexpected, but very much a blessing that she didn't suffer. I know that is the way she would have wanted it. She was a wonderful wife, mother to 4, grandmother to 3, and great grandmother to 3. She loved us all very much and we will always love her.
On that very same day, her youngest great grand baby celebrated his first 1/2 year of life. I wish she could see how big he has grown and what a sweetheart he is. She has only seen him once since he was born. He will never know her, but I will never forget her; I was her first grand baby and Levi was her last great grand baby.
To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. Are you ready? We only have one chance at this life we are given and we never know what day will be our last. Live each day for Christ and you won't be disappointed even if your death comes unexpectedly. To G0d be the glory!