Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. - Joshua 1:9
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Iva's 31 Seconds of Fame
Well, I attempted my first video upload. Enjoy!!
Iva is such a sweetie, we love her so much!
This was so much fun! I can't wait to upload more videos of Samuel and Levi too!
All of you are just so precious and the kids are just too cute! I am excited about your blog site so we can keep up with y'all more frequently! Great job!!!
2 comments:
you're a regular pro! good job and very cute!
jason
All of you are just so precious and the kids are just too cute! I am excited about your blog site so we can keep up with y'all more frequently! Great job!!!
Post a Comment