Wednesday, January 23, 2008

How Still Can a 3 Year Old Be???


Before


After

Well, how still can a 3 year old be . . . he did pretty good considering that his Mommy was cutting his hair! This was my second attempt and this time I had instructions from a pro. The first time I cut his hair, he was sitting in a bathtub and it took me about three different attempts to get it looking halfway decent. That was probably about a year ago and I had such a hard time that I thought I would never try again. Well, I tried again, but this time I made sure I had help. What do you think? I think it looks pretty good. You never saw pictures of the first try and you never will! Ha, ha! You were a good sport Samuel. Don't worry, Mommy will get better and better with practice. That little cute face outshines any haircut anyway.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: