Friday, March 28, 2008

Look What I Can Do!


Hey, check me out, I can pull up now! My world is opening up; the possibilities are endless. My Mommy thinks I am such a big boy when I do this and I like to impress her :-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Go Levi Go!!! I love the lightsaber!

Franklin & Evelyn said...

Hi Friends! We are in Costa Rica, hope to get to meet you guys while you are here! Don't stress too much about packing most everything can be found here, and if we didn't have to do without a few things we wouldn't have those great missionary stories! Blessings on your trip we will be praying for you! Tuesday night is prayer night at our church I will ask our prayer warriors to pray for your trip and your family as you get on the way to learning Spanish! Blessings in JESUS-Evelyn Turner

Nancy said...

Loved receiving the first e-mail from Costa Rica letting us know you're OK and getting settled in. I know you're very busy, so I especially appreciate hearing even a SHORT word on how you're doing! You will fit in just fine - your "sweetness" will shine through and people will naturally flock to you - it's a God thing, you know. Blessings to you all. Praying for you to have a wonderful year of learning (may your brain be a sponge!!!). Love, Aunt Nancy