Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ready or Not Hair I Come


Here goes nothing . . . or should I say here goes everything? This was my third attempt at cutting Cohen's hair but only my first attempt at doing it all by myself. I have to admit that I was nervous, but in the end it all worked out alright. Cohen was a good sport and that helped out a lot!

Cohen survived and then Samuel was next. I should have gotten a picture of that but I didn't think about it until it was all over. This was only my third attempt at cutting Samuel's hair and my second going solo. (Lets not even discuss my first attempt.) Samuel did really well for an almost 4 year old. He was a little squirmy but I guess that is to be expected. I think Samuel's hair turned out great considering I am such a newbee at this haircutting thing. Lets just put it this way, I'm not embarrased to take him out in public without a ballcap :-)

I'll have to let you know how it goes next time.

Thanks for the lessons Marnie :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: