Saturday, May 10, 2008

BIG

This was a day for BIG things . . .
Samuel's first day of school and he went on a field trip for the first time! That is a BIG deal! He also got a BIG blue butterfly painted on his face :-)

Check out this BIG manga we pulled off of our tree in the back yard! Mangas are bigger than mangos as you can see. This one isn't ready to eat yet :-( It is so hard to be patient when you want one so badly! I (Amie) pulled this one off of the tree and Cohen called me "Eve" because I just had to have it :-) What can I say?

BIG boy! BIG cake! Levi turned one today on our 1st official day of school. That makes for a BIG day! Happy Birthday to our BIG little man! We love you Levitito ("little Levi" in Espanol).
He didn't get to make a mess of his cake this time, but he already did a great job at that when we celebrated early in Alabama. We tried to feed him some cake, but he wasn't interested. The rest of the fam enjoyed it with some helado (ice cream in Espanol). There is nothing like a little queque y helado (cake and ice cream)! It was yummy :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nancy said...

1. Levi will be in that playpen so you can keep up with him pretty soon!!! He's about to let 'er rip!
2. Looks like Samuel had a GREAT field trip - that's one BIG butterfly on his face!
3. Iva appears to be loving checking out the fruit and veggies - beautiful colors! Don't believe y'all will go hungry!!!
4. Hope language school is going very well and you're having fun learning. I'm praying that the Lord makes your brain like a big 'ole sponge to soak that stuff up!!! ha I really am praying for all of you as you all learn the language - my brain would be severely taxed!!!
5. Amie, I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I hope you were able to have a nice conversation with your Mom. I know she must miss you terribly.
6. Take care. I love you all. Aunt Nancy :-) Hope this wasn't too long. I tend to write novels.