Thursday, May 1, 2008

Line Drying






This may sound strange, but I actually enjoy line drying. We have a dryer, but I sometimes like to use the line; especially if it is a nice sunny day. I have been wanting to line dry my cloth diapers for a while, but until now I haven't been able to. I can dry them in the dryer (yes we do have one and it is a blessing) which is quicker, but I find that it is messing up my diapers a little bit and I don't like that. The rainy season is going to be here soon so I don't know how much longer I am going to be able to do this, but I will enjoy it while I can.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the way clothes smell when they are dried in the sun! My friend Katherine and I were just talking about the yesterday!

Franklin & Evelyn said...

Hey amiee! Good to see you guys settling into life in COSTA RICA! IT takes some getting used to so keep hangin in there! I am glad for you that the kids will be within the same fence as you all that will be great for you to be able to sneak a peak on their class between your own class times! Look forward to having you out to Tabarcia! In JESUS, Evelyn