Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mariposa

Iva went on her first field trip today.  I didn't realize 2 year olds even went on field trips!  I'm not exactly sure where they went, but I know she had a good time because she came back with a big mariposa (butterfly) on her face.  Doesn't that sound horrible that I don't even know where they went!  The language barrier poses a communication problem, but we trust that they will take great care of our children wherever they may roam.  I think they may have gone to the biblioteca (library), but I'm not 100 % sure about that :-)
 
First Samuel had a mariposa painted on his face and now Iva; somebody must like painting mariposas.  Whoever does it sure does a good job. 
 
She was so cute when we came to pick her up after school.  I think she was proud of her little painted face.  Of course I had to blog about it!

No comments: