Here are some pics from last weekend. We had a great time with some new friends, Pastor Rudy, his wife Ana Louisa and their little one Santiago. Also, Ana Louisa's parents and some friends of the family, Randy and Dora Lisia and their two girls.
We met Rudy and his family through some friends who currently live in Texas, Darrell and Karen. Darrell and Karen were students here at the school about 15 years ago, I think. A long time ago anyway :-) Darrell highly recommended that we try to meet up with Rudy and his family while here in Costa Rica. Rudy called us and invited us out to Heredia where his church is.
We went to church with them last Sunday and then they had us over to their home for lunch. We stayed until about 5 in the evening! A long day for the kiddos, but they didn't complain much and all of us really enjoyed ourselves. I hope we can do it again some time. What a great family they are. It is so awesome how the body of Christ can connect in such a way as this. We just met them and they invited us into their church and home just like they had known us forever!
Another bonus is that we had to take a 30+ minute taxi ride out to Rudy's house (which cost us about 10 dollars US), but Rudy's Father-in-law and Mother-in-law drove us home in their own car. This family is like gold!
Anyway, I could go on and on! Enjoy the pics!
Thank you Rudy and Ana Louisa for a great day!!
Rudy and Samuel
Rudy and Levi
(Rudy came to my rescue during lunch and took Levi from me so I could eat. Muchas gracias Rudy!)
The ninos playing and having a great time.
Rudy took this picture of us on the balcony overlooking his beautiful backyard.
The view from Rudy and Ana Louisa's backyard. Que Bonita!
The guys! Cohen, Randy and Rudy. Don't they look like they have been buds forever!
Que Lindo! Precioso! Rudy and Santiago. I think I caught little Santiago by surprise :-)
The girls! Me, Ana Louisa and Dora Lisia. Mis amigas nuevas :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment