Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Living La Vida Loca (for one day)

Just when we needed it most, we were granted a crazy, mixed-up, silly day at school. We had fun just letting loose and being silly for one day. (We still had class of course!) Some of us wore our clothes backward (Cohen) and some of us made sure we didn't match at all (Amie). I even wore one of Iva's hair bows and her "Super I" cape, but instead of "Super I", I was "Incredible Mama" for the day. The kids in Samuel's class really liked the fact that I was wearing a cape. I think they really thought I was a super hero :-) Even our teachers dressed up! The teachers need a little laughter every now and then just as much as the students. We had a great time and I hope we will get to do something like that again.

No comments: