Friday, August 15, 2008

Last Day of My 1st Trimester

Well, this past Wednesday was my last day of my 1st trimester in Spanish language school.  It is going to be nice to have a two week break, but I am glad that we still have 2 more trimesters to go before we are done because I still have a long way to go before I can even clearly speak to someone in Spanish.
 
Next trimester is going to be really tough in a lot of ways, but with the Lord's help Cohen and I will make it through successfully and give all the glory to the Lord who held us up all along the way.  Not only will the language learning get more difficult next tri, but Cohen and I are going to have more responsibilities next tri as well; we are both going to be on the student council.  Cohen is going to be the 2nd Trimester Rep and I am going to be the Kinder Rep.  Wow!  I believe the next tri will be challenging and stretching a bit, especially for me, but I also believe that it will be a blessing and a time of growth for us both.  We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us!  Now, if only I can remind myself of that when it gets hard :-)

No comments: