Sunday, August 3, 2008

Parque La Paz



Last Saturday we went with some good friends of ours, Steve and Diane, to Parque La Paz for a picnic and some fun times. It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time. You can tell from the pics and the videos that we enjoyed ourselves.
Check out that view!




Here Diane was paying to be able to use the restroom and have some toilet paper :-) It was 150 Colones (about 30 cents U.S.) That's different, huh? At least the restroom was nice and clean.


Here is a little video of Samuel and I sliding down the big hill at the park. I was convinced that I was going to have bruses the next day :-)



We did OK, but this is how it is supposed to be done. This was just a random local family that obviously knew what they were doing :-)



Here are some more pics from our day at the park.


No comments: