Can you tell that he loves his sister very much? I found them on the couch just like this while watching their morning cartoons. Sometimes they are just so sweet! Other times they aren't so sweet, but we won't go there today :-)
Check out my new bat mobile! He was very excited about a gift sent from his Papa and BB.
We were playing one afternoon before lunch and I asked him what he wanted to eat for lunch. I then decided that I should cook him for lunch! He was playing along until I had him in the pot and then he very cutely said, "Mommy, we're just playing right?"
Also, Just in case you didn't know, Cohen and I came to the decision that since the kids have been sick so much (since we have been in school here in Costa Rica) we were going to take them out of the school's daycare. I am staying home with them now instead of attending school and ever since we made these changes, they have been well; praise the Lord! I plan to start studying with a tutor next trimester (January). What a blessing to have healthy little ones again! Thanks to all of you for your prayers!

No comments:
Post a Comment