Levi really wants to be an independent little guy. Sometimes he really makes a fuss at the table and it is all because he wants to do it all his way or not at all. Sometimes he lets me help, but at other times he totally refuses. Meal time is definitely easier when he lets me help him out just a bit :-) Even when he goes completely solo, he does pretty good. I may have to clean oatmeal off the seat of is pants, the chair, the table, the floor, his sleeves, his face, hands and hair, but hey that is all part of it right; at least we have a happy baby!!
He loves to feed himself and he gets so excited! We are proud of him for trying so hard and doing so well. I don't remember when I learned how to use a spoon, but I'm sure I made a lot of messes too! Sorry Mom :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment