Friday, June 5, 2009

Too Sweet

I just had to post this precious picture. This is where I found Iva today, asleep with Samuel in his bed. She had been asleep in her own bed and woke up from her nap a little early. She was the only one awake so I let her play quietly while I was fooling around on the computer. After a while, she got up and left the room and figured she decided to resume her nap. I was partly right. I got up from the computer and headed toward her room expecting to find her asleep in her bed, but once I reached her room I realized that she wasn't in her bed at all. So, I proceeded on to Samuel's room only to find a very precious site, both Samuel and Iva napping together. As a side note, I also found them this way the other night when I had been up feeding Nathanael. They are such good buddies, even in dreamland :-)

No comments: