Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Potty Training Day 2

The second day of potty training was simply amazing!  We only had 1 accident!!!  I lost track of how many success he had, but does it really matter when the little guy only had one mishap :-)  He is doing go great with this, I think I am actually having fun!  I am so thankful he is getting it. Also, he loves his underwear!  At naptime and before bed at night I put a diaper on him and then put his underwear on top of his diaper so he still gets to wear his undies. 
 
Thanks to all of you who have sent encouraging emails to cheer Levi on.  And thanks for lifting up prayers for him too!  The Lord has really been helping us with this.  It is like night and day compared to our first attempt a few months ago.
 
I can't wait to tell you what happens on Day 3 . . .

No comments: