Saturday, June 26, 2010

Back to blogging

Well, I feel like I am starting over in a way when it comes to pictures.  I went to see what new pictures I could blog about and I only had a handful.  It really stinks that all my pictures from mid April through mid June are gone.  It could be worse I know.   I am still healing from that I guess.  Pictures of our family are really special to me :-) 
 
Oh, by the way, if it takes me a while between blogs it is because we are without internet at home right now and are having to go to town to use the internet.  As a friend of mine often says, "Good times!"
 
Anyway, for the sake of keeping up with my blog and posting some fresh pictures, here are some cute ones I have taken of Levi recently.  He is such a joy to our family!  I hope these pictures make you smile as you catch a little glimpse of his personality in them.  I think they capture him well :-)

No comments: