Here are some more critter pictures :-) Sadly, the lizard died just after this picture was taken. Not sure why, but I think something was wrong with him when the kids found him. That is probably why they were able to catch him so easily. The frog on the other hand was doing very well except for falling on the concrete and finally getting tossed by one leg across the yard. I'm sure he was glad to finally get away from all that excitement!
Also, an update on the huge caterpillar . . . we had to let him go because he was getting a little gross in his jar and we thought he would be happier out on his own.
Iva said that she wanted to put the frog in the jar, but I tried to explain that he wouldn't be very happy in there and she seemed to be fine with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment