We are homeschooling again this year and are so excited about it! We just made it through our first week and all in all it went well. It had its challenges of course, but the benefits out way the difficulties. We cover each day in prayer and know that the Lord is going to see us through and bless the journey. We are so thankful that we have this opportunity. What a great responsibility, but at the same time also a great blessing.
This is a new experience for us and we have a lot to learn as we go. When you think about us, will you pray for the Lord to help us? Also, ask that the Lord help me to be the Wife, Mommy and Teacher that I need to be. I really admire all the Mommies that do it all and do it well. I am still trying to figure all of that out :-) But, there is one thing that I do know and that is that all things are possible through Christ who strengthens me! And, I am resting in that! Thank your for your love for us and your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment