Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Check out the Natives!

What happens when you live in an apartment and your neighbors have a party and leave some charcoal laying around in the yard the next day?  Well, if you are us, your kids will find the charcoal and see what it looks like rubbed all over their cute little faces!  This is exactly what happened a few days ago.  When they first walked in the house I didn’t know what they had all over them.  Thankfully it was something that washes off easily!  I couldn’t help but laugh!  Secretly of course!  I couldn’t let them know that I thought is was funny or they might decide to rub more things all over their faces.  I can think of a lot of other things worse than charcoal that can be found in our yard!

Aren’t they cute!

P1060262

1 comment:

Nathan Williams said...

Yes, they are very cute.

This reminds me of the time when my family lived in South Africa and some workers left some blue paint in our back yard one Wednesday afternoon. I painted my brother to look like a Smurf. It was an oil-based paint, so that could be the reason my brother is the way he is today... :-) Ha!