Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. - Joshua 1:9
Saturday, December 24, 2011
2nd Annual Ezelle Christmas Play 2011
We are happy to share with you our new Christmas play! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did. And, in case you missed our play from last year I am re-posting it on here too. Enjoy!
1st Annual Ezelle Christmas Play 2010 . . .
And, the bloopers from 2010 . . .
And, finally, the 2nd Annual Ezelle Christmas Play 2011 . . .
I loved the Christmas production by the Ezelle family this year. Your name tags (Isaiah) and countries posted on the walls are awesome! Improv at it's finest. Love y'all, Aunt Nancy
2 comments:
Loved it, can't wait to show Jonathan! You guys really stepped it up on the props this year. We may need to hire your prop guy :)
I loved the Christmas production by the Ezelle family this year. Your name tags (Isaiah) and countries posted on the walls are awesome! Improv at it's finest.
Love y'all, Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment