Saturday, December 10, 2011

Back to Blogging

I apologize for being away from my blog for so long.  Truth is, it has been kind of busy around here.  Excuses, excuses, I know what you are thinking.  But, hey, at least I am finally posting something!

Here are some pictures that I have been wanting to share, but haven’t had much time to get them on here.

DSC_0331 

Neddy and his brother Dominic wanted me to take some pictures of them doing back flips.  These boys are pros at flipping around.  I have no idea how they can move around like that!  It’s fun to watch them and they eat up the attention.DSC_0334DSC_0332DSC_0338

When Pastor Todd from Grace Covenant Church in Birmingham came to visit us in October, this is what he brought with him.  Thank you Pastor Todd and Grace Covenant!DSC_0344

“Mommy, can I do my school work?”, asks Levi.  He loves to do his school work with Samuel and Iva.  He has been learning his letters, numbers and colors.DSC_0362 

Samuel playing marbles with a local pastor and friend that was visiting with Cohen.

DSC_0001

Beverly and SamuelDSC_0025

No comments: