Well, I am not trying to give excuses, but . . . life has been a little busy around here. For starters, we found out we were expecting again in May or June, but didn’t share anything with you because we wanted to wait to make sure everything was okay. For those of you who don’t know, we have had miscarriages in the past. In fact our last miscarriage happened at the end of last year. So, the beginning of this pregnancy was a pretty emotional one for for us, especially me. I was just so afraid that we would lose this baby too. I know, where was my faith? But seriously, it was a really difficult time for me, almost to the point of depression. But, thank the Lord, despite my fears, this little one is healthy and strong! We are so thankful!
In July, we went to the States for our furlough and were able to finally relax and get some much needed rest and had great medical care right at hands reach. While in the States, we were able to find out that our newest little addition is a BOY! Yes, that makes 4 boys for us and Iva remains the princess :-)
Introducing Benjamin Asher . . .
This is my wonderful doctor, who has delivered 3 of the 4 kiddos you see here. She would have delivered Levi too, but we were living in Kentucky at the time. Lord willing, we plan to be in the States for Benjamin’s birth and my doctor will be able to deliver another precious Ezelle baby.
So, all that above has happened not to mention homeschooling and just everyday life. Like I said, I’m not trying to give excuses, but life has been happening around here and well, the updates kind of suffered. We are still here though and doing well and I hope to update more often.
We love you all and thank you for your love and prayers too!
No comments:
Post a Comment