Saturday, December 15, 2012

Back to School

No, we didn’t just start back to school . . . but I am just now posting about it.  We started back on October 8th and things have been going really well.  We  have a 3rd Grader, a 1st Grader, a Kindergartener and a 3 year old sweetie who plays, plays, plays.

Cohen teaches them Bible first thing, which they absolutely love because he does such a wonderful job.  In the meantime I am cleaning up from breakfast and trying to get any morning chores done (or started) as well as get their school stuff in order for the day. We have a pretty good schedule that works for us.  Now I wonder what things are going to look like when baby brother arrives???

Here are our little scholars . . .

DSC_0075DSC_0072  DSC_0076

Here is a picture that I snapped one morning while Cohen was teaching . . .

DSC_0080

The kiddos have been doing great this school year and have been learning so much.  It is really exciting and such a privilege for us to see them learning and growing day by day.

No comments: