Sunday, August 11, 2013

Catching up …

Let’s be honest, trying to keep up with a blog is not so easy these days.  The truth is, I really enjoy doing a blog, but life right now just doesn’t always allow me to do so. I know if I can just set a “small” goal of once a week, it just might be doable, but I have tried this in the past and well . . . we will just have to see.

So much has happened these past 8 months since I last posted.  I’m not much of a writer, so I am going to share some of these moments in pictures.

For starters, our children got to experience snow while we were in the States for Benjamin’s birth.  For some of our children, this was the first snow or at least the first one they could remember. This was a treat for them as they had been asking if they would get to see snow while we were in.  Snow isn’t a norm in Alabama, so we told them that it was a possibility, but not to expect it.  Well, not too long after our arrival, they got to experience that snow that they were hoping for.  It was such a blessing and a joy to see them live that moment.

This is when it first started.  I just love Levi’s expression!

DSC_0010

DSC_0021

Throwing snowballs at the window, good times!

DSC_0024 DSC_0040 DSC_0043

And then there were our visits to the McWane Science Center. Check out that baby belly!

DSC_0057  DSC_0067 DSC_0076    DSC_0086DSC_0131 DSC_0090 DSC_0093 DSC_0095 DSC_0110 

And the Zoo …

DSC_0005

Oh, and Levi had his first trip to the dentist!  He did so great!  Check out those shades that they let him wear!  He just thought that light was too bright! Great idea Diane!

DSC_0100 DSC_0104 DSC_0105 DSC_0107

Well, I will leave you with that for now.  Hopefully I will be able to upload some more pictures soon.  Hope you have a great week!

No comments: