Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cohen's going to kill me for this!

OK, so Cohen doesn't know I posted this blog, but that won't last for long!  I couldn't resist, but hopefully it won't make him mad.  (Please don't be mad!) 
 
While cutting his hair we had a little fun and gave him a mohawk; after all, they seem to be in style now, right?!?  I just had to snap a picture of course!  I said, "I'm going to have to blog about this."  And he said, "we will have to talk about that!"  Well . . . I'm not sure we really talked about it too much, but I think he will agree that it is worth a little laugh.  I hope so anyway.
 
I also snapped a picture of Levi recently where he looked like he had a little mohawk.  I thought I would post them both.  So, Cohen, you are not alone in your humiliation :-)  I love you both!  And your mohawks too :-)

No comments: