You read the title right! Levi has been taking a few steps here and there and it has been so exciting! You can just see the sense of accomplishment in his little face :-) The little steps he has been taking every now and then have been so few and far between that we haven't been able to capture any of them on video until . . . tonight!!!
He must really be getting his courage up because tonight he took a few steps and then a little later he took a few more and then even later he did it again. I thought, "This is my chance to let him shine for the whole world to see!" Like any proud parent, I ran to get the camcorder :-)
With everyone in place I jumped on Samuel's bed to get the best shot and . . . "action". It was beautiful and Levi was so happy for himself. 14 seconds of fame for our little "Bisquick" (one of Levi's many nicknames). Way to go little man!!! We have a longer version, but it was just to long to upload for the blog. I wish you could see it though because we all start clapping for him and he is so happy his little legs are just a moving with excitement; very adorable.
Enjoy a little glimpse of this huge milestone. He will be all over the place in no time! Maybe we should look into buying a leash :-) Only kidding of course!
He must really be getting his courage up because tonight he took a few steps and then a little later he took a few more and then even later he did it again. I thought, "This is my chance to let him shine for the whole world to see!" Like any proud parent, I ran to get the camcorder :-)
With everyone in place I jumped on Samuel's bed to get the best shot and . . . "action". It was beautiful and Levi was so happy for himself. 14 seconds of fame for our little "Bisquick" (one of Levi's many nicknames). Way to go little man!!! We have a longer version, but it was just to long to upload for the blog. I wish you could see it though because we all start clapping for him and he is so happy his little legs are just a moving with excitement; very adorable.
Enjoy a little glimpse of this huge milestone. He will be all over the place in no time! Maybe we should look into buying a leash :-) Only kidding of course!
Not sure if you noticed, but after watching this little video a few times I noticed that right as I started filming Iva was climbing over the bed rail and "slightly" bumped Levi in the head with her foot. Oops! Now that is good balance to be bumped in the head and still keep going :-) And did you notice how Samuel walked right in front of him; with obstacles like these you have to have some skill to stay on your feet! It can be a dangerous environment living with an older brother and sister! I guess he is use to it because it didn't even seem to phase him! Great Job Little Man!!
No comments:
Post a Comment