Sunday, August 31, 2008

148 Spanish Verbs

I am so excited!!!  Cohen and I just counted up how many verbs I have been working on over the break and came up to a grand number of 148!!!  I can hardly believe it :-)  I have to give most of the credit to the Lord for giving me the ability to retain all these new words and I also have to thank Cohen for quizzing me over these past two weeks.  I couldn't have done it without help, that's for sure!
 
148 down and many more to go, but hey, that's a good start!  Please continue to pray for us as we start back to school this coming Tuesday, September 2nd.  We have heard that this next trimester is going to be harder. 
 
We love all of you and we thank you so much for your prayers and love.  God bless all of you and happy labor day!!!
 

No comments: