Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sweet Pics and Baby Kisses

This blog is mostly just sweet pictures, but also I wanted to share something cute with you that happened yesterday when I was playing in the tent with the kids . . .
 
Levi has discovered how to kiss and lately he has been doing it quite a lot.  It is so cute; he puckers up his little lips a bit and comes at you with a "mmmmm" sound.  Adorable!  Well I was piled up in the tent with all three little ones and we were having a good time and then Levi started wanting to give everyone kisses.  Kisses all around for everyone.  It was a sweet moment and Samuel and Iva even joined in.  It was Iva's turn and Levi leaned in with open mouth and Iva said, "not tongue!"  It was hilarious!  She knew how it was supposed to be done, and open mouth was not it :-)
 
There is never a dull moment in the Ezelle home :-)
 

1 comment:

Pamela said...

alright what are you teaching these kids in Costa Rica...too funny!