Monday, December 15, 2008

Levi's 1st "Bad" Word




This is really funny. Just the other day we were sitting at the table eating lunch and Levi dropped his sippy cup on the floor. Rosa was there eating with us and to help Levi out, she picked his cup up off of the floor for him. As soon as he got it back in his hands he "conveniently" dropped it again with a little smile on his face. At that point, I said, "que malo" which means "how bad". When Levi heard me say "que malo" he immediately said in his very cute little voice, "malo" (bad). Rosa and I looked at each other and began to laugh because we couldn't believe that he just said that. I looked at Levi and asked him to say malo again and sure enough he did just that. It was hilarious! When Cohen came home I told him all about it and he looked at me and said well, this is Levi's first "bad" word. I just couldn't resist blogging about it :-) Now when we ask him to say "malo" he says it with a mischevious little grin on his face.

No comments: