More pictures are to come, but this is just to give you a preview. We had a little different Thanksgiving this year . . . no turkey, no dressing, no pumpkin pie . . . but we did have Papa and Beebee for a visit (my stepdad and my mom). They flew in on Thanksgiving Day and then on Friday while everybody back in the States was hitting all of those "Day after Thanksgiving" sales, we were in a van heading to La Fortuna for a weekend view of the Arenal volcano. We were told that this volcano is the 2nd most active volcano in the world so we thought it was pretty neat that we got to see it with our own eyes!
We had a great weekend with Papa and Beebee, but we parted ways with them for a while on Sunday because they had a lot more to see in Costa Rica. Cohen had to get back to school on Monday so we said our goodbyes and look forward to seeing them again this Saturday. I can't wait to find out how the rest of their trip went :-) And I also can't wait to see all the pictures that Beebee took! That is why I am holding off on posting more pictures; I know she got some great ones!
Okay, that is all for now and I will post more soon :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment