I know this is another Nathanael post, but I thought these pics were just too cute to not post. Nathanael is now 4 months old and is just as adorable as ever. I weighed him just the other day and he is about 19 pounds and growing :-) He is such a sweet little guy and getting sweeter by the day. He can hold toys now and play with them and gets so excited when he sees something that he thinks he would like to have. He loves to be talked to and kissed on and he gets that quite often. These smiley pictures are evidence that he likes to be talked to because that is just what I was doing when I took these shots. And, the picture of him sleeping, well, I just couldn't resist taking that one because of his cute little pose.
No comments:
Post a Comment