I know, I am so behind on blogging! Please forgive me!! I am a home schooling mother of 4 with little time in front of the computer. Not to mention that our internet connection seems to not like me very much.
Anyway, that said, I am actually in front of the computer during nap time with a strong internet connection so "a blogging I will go!"
This is a little Levi post that I have been meaning to share with you for a while.
Starting with the Nesquik photo . . . One morning with about 5 minutes left of Samuel's schooling I started smelling Cocoa in the air, but didn't think much about it. It totally didn't cross my mind that I might should go check on Levi. I mean, he had just finished watching a movie how much trouble could he be into????? I finished up with Samuel and opened the door to our school room (Levi and Nathanael's bedroom). The smell of cocoa is now stronger . . . where is Levi??? There he is, behind he table in his sneaky spot. He always goes there when he is doing something that he thinks he shouldn't be doing. He was sitting right in the middle of almost a whole bag of Nesquik poured out on the floor! As soon as our eyes met, he knew his fun was over. Can you believe that he had very little on his face. I think he had more fun just playing in it and forgot all about trying to eat it. So, what do you do with a 2 1/2 year old while you try to clean up this lovely mess??? You strap him in his booster seat and let him watch. And that is just what I did! It took a while to clean up, and for the most part Levi sat in his booster seat without making too much of a fuss. He knew why he was there!
Okay, now for the picture of the cans . . . this one isn't so much funny as it is mostly gross. Well, we have termites in our cabinets and they leave this nice wood dust on our cans. One day I had the cabinets open and Levi was looking inside. Before I realized what was happening, I saw him rub his little finger across one of the cans and stick it right in his mouth. Yuck! I looked at him and he looked at me and he had this look on his face like, "that didn't taste very yummy". I guess you don't know until you try :-)
And, the other picture, well it is just a cute picture of a little naked Levi after a bath, sitting on the floor, reading a book. Don't you do that too :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment