Hey everybody! It has been a while since I have posted :-( but I am hoping to make up for it with some awesome family photos that were taken of us recently. Amanda did an incredible job at capturing our family even though our littlest one was a bit on the grumpy side. Here is a link to Amanda's blog where she has posted just a few from our photo shoot. They turned out so great and we can hardly wait to see the rest of them!
1 comment:
OH . . . MY . . . GOODNESS!! Those pictures are the most beautiful I have ever seen! Honestly, my favorites are the ones of you and Cohen- absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And so sweet, too, you know with the 4 little kidlets and still so in love- you all inspire me! I love you so much and have missed talking to you! Life here (US) is so fast, as you know, cuz you're here, too, right now! I am praying for you! Love you!!
Post a Comment