Thursday, December 23, 2010

Trying New Things

I am trying out a new way to post my blogs.  I found something on my computer that is supposed to make blogging easier.  So, I am testing it out.  Seems pretty cool and it has some neat things to play with on here.  Like this picture being tilted and the little watermark in the bottom right corner.  This blog is an experiment to see how it turns out . . .

IMG_7432

2 comments:

MillerMissions said...

Like the new look. Where did you find the layout and all the new things?

Alida Sharp said...

Hi there! My husband and I are missionaries here in Belize. We are in Belmopan. Got here 3 months ago and are still finding our way around. We have been out to the Global Outreach vo-tech school a few times. So great to see what others are doing here. Just wanted to stop in and say 'hi!'

Alida