Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winter in Belize?

      

Okay, so it really isn't "Winter" here per say, it is the Dry Season, but it is December and to our kiddos it is, "Soooo cold outside!"  This morning I heard them say, "Mommy, I need a jacket!"  I'm sure some of you are laughing right now, but to them it is cold outside.  I'm not sure what the temperature is exactly, but it is anything but "cold".  I am loving the weather right now!  It feels a little cool at times, but it is the perfect kind of cool.  I don't want it to ever get hot again!  So, I am going to enjoy this "cold" "Winter weather" in Belize as long as the good Lord allows!  By the way, as I write this post I can hear Samuel and Iva outside playing and I just heard Iva tell Samuel that she isn't cold anymore.  She is taking off her jacket as we speak!  Please don't be jealous all of you "flip-flop/sandal loving people" out there.  Your time will come soon enough!  And, if you have snow at your house, please enjoy it a little more for us!  Merry Christmas!!!  And, Happy Winter!!!  And, Happy Dry Season!!!  And, while I am at it, Happy New Year too!!!

No comments: