Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Belizean Birthday Party

A few weeks back we were invited to celebrate with Jasminda on her 7th birthday.  This was our first Belizean Birthday Party and we had such a great time.  The party was complete with games, music, tortilla chips and homemade cheese dip (yum yum), a piñata, birthday cake and goody bags.  I wish I could have gotten some pictures of all the kids taking a whack at that piñata and then dive bombing for the candy as it hit the floor, but I didn’t have my camera with me at the time.  In fact I had to run home to get it so I could be the photographer for these shots.  Thankfully I didn’t have to walk very far since the party was on our street.

DSC_0232 DSC_0233 DSC_0235

This little cutie is Dominic . . .

DSC_0236

Here is Samuel with Jasminda’s older brother Isaac . . .

DSC_0237

Great picture of Jasminda and her family.  Her mom is Cecilia and her baby brother is Allen.

DSC_0239

Here Jasminda with her grandmother.  She is the one who made this lovely cake.

DSC_0238

DSC_0242 DSC_0243 DSC_0244

No comments: