Here is a pic of Samuel and the last book he read for 1st Grade. He has done such a great job this year and it has been such a privilege and honor to see him learning and progressing. We have had our challenges, but we have also shared some really special moments too. With the Lord’s help, we completed our first full year of home school together! He has so been anticipating his summer break and now it is finally here! He is officially a 2nd Grader! Way to go Samuel!!
And, here is little miss Iva! She has learned so much in her Pre-K curriculum this year. I have just been amazed at how much she has learned all on her own. Since it was her Pre-K year, I wasn’t pushing her that much and just letting her learn at her own pace and wow, she learned way more than I ever expected.
She is excited about learning and it shows. Just look at this picture and you can see how proud she is of spelling and sounding out one of her first words. And what is just incredible is that she is the one that wanted to do this little activity. I was just along for the ride! And what a fun ride it was for both of us! I am so proud of her and excited to see what happens in her Kindergarten year!
And, here is Levi creating a little masterpiece :-) He told me it was a birthday cake. He loves birthday cake!
Get ready Pre-K, you have a wild one coming! He already loves to write his letters, so that is a good sign. Hey, maybe we can create the alphabet with play doe! That should be a lot of fun :-) We are going to have a blast and he is going to do great!
And Nathanael . . . well, I’m not really sure what we are going to do with him yet????? Let’s see . . . ah yes, I know . . . give him lots of love :-) It is tough being the little guy sometimes :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment